Panther X1 Hotspot
Panther X Miner is a high-efficiency miner hotspot for HNT. It is compatible with Helium LongFi, an architecture that combines the leading wireless LoRaWAN protocol, and Helium Blockchain technology.
Panther X Miner is also compatible with all LoRaWAN devices.
- Concentrator based on the Semtech SX1302
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 4 GB LPDDR4
- ATECC508A compatible chip for swarm keys storage (e.g. ATECC108A, ATECC108, ATSHA204A, and ATSHA204)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz WiFi
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 64 GB micro SD Card
- 1 LED (with 3 colours) for status indication
- 1 Button for factory reset
Your plan for software setup and configuration for the devices. This would presumably include remote updates and the ability for hosts to change wifi settings, via Helium's official app or otherwise.
We will support the official Helium application and provide a customized setup and configuration environment based on OpenWrt. In order to ensure a good user experience, we are happy to do our best and work with the community to prioritize improving the official Helium application. For technology geeks, we recommend the OpenWrt version.
What is your expected production and delivery timeline? Photos and videos welcome.
Pre-sale: 15 August 2021
Mass production: 25 August 2021
Shipping to customers: Expected on Early September 2021
In terms of hardware security, we have considered three levels of measures. The higher the level, the safer.
- Level 1: protect swarm_key with ATECC508A compatible ECC chips.
- Level 2: Base on Level 1, the SSH access of the hotspot adopts a password-free scheme, which is carried out entirely through the private key, but the private key is not stored on the hotspot.
- Level 3: Base on Level 2, add firmware signature support, do not support third-party firmware upgrade.